In a post-COVID world, women are wearing less makeup and are paying more attention to skin health. This opens the door for nutricosmetics — specifically nitric oxide supplements — to address our health and beauty from the inside out. Read on for how nitric oxide supplements support four major current skincare trends based on this changing beauty consumer behavior.
It’s no secret to us as beauty consumers that the beauty industry is ever-evolving, always innovating to keep up with current health and beauty trends that come our way. Add a global pandemic, and we’re re-prioritizing our health and beauty approaches in foundational ways.
The shift to work-from-home culture in a COVID landscape means that women the world over have collectively re-examined how they view their health and beauty efforts — practically and philosophically.
Practically speaking, women are wearing less makeup. In a recent study, market research firm Kantar Worldpanel found that weekly makeup usage fell 28% and lipstick usage dropped 40% compared to 2019, thanks to working from home and frequent mask usage.
On a deeper level, the past couple of years have led many of us to restructure our health and beauty routines to better support our current, more at-home lifestyle — leading to a “less is more” approach.
So, what does this change mean? We wish it didn’t take a pandemic to do it, but we think that this holistic beauty shift presents an opportunity for us to optimize our skin health beyond products and methods that are just skin-deep.
Nutricosmetics Address Beauty Beneath The Surface
In line with this new reality, in our last article we looked at how our search for more holistic support has led to the discovery of nutricosmetics. What is a nutricosmetic? They are science-based nutritional supplements designed to deliver beauty and healthy aging benefits with an emphasis on skin, hair, and nails — from the inside out.
We introduced you to the Nobel prize-winning “miracle molecule” nitric oxide and how Ultimate Beauty Health has staked a claim in the nutricosmetic space to help boost skin vitality. We detailed what nitric oxide is, how it works, and its benefits. If you missed the article, we encourage you to take a few minutes to read it.
Now, we take a deeper dive into how our Ultimate Beauty nitric oxide supplements support the way women are approaching their health and beauty routines. In particular, we think our nutritional approach for nitric oxide supplements supports four of the biggest health and beauty trends of 2022 based on this shift in beauty consumer behaviors.
Nitric Oxide Nutricosmetics Support Four Major 2022 Skincare Trends
Focus on Skin Health
People are opting for simpler skincare routines and a more minimalist approach to rejuvenating their skin from within. With less makeup to cover our skin, more of us are focused on its underlying health, texture, and tone. There is a new desire to achieve strong, resilient, naturally glowing skin. People are recognizing that their skin is a barometer of internal health and general wellbeing. A radiant, clear complexion is a strong indication that the body is in a healthy state, and is also tied to our mental health (i.e., skin breakouts as a result of stress).
Nitric Oxide’s Role:
- Nitric oxide is a vasodilator, signaling blood vessels to relax and expand while increasing blood flow and oxygenation.
- Since skin, hair, and nails are the last places to receive nutrients, healthy blood flow is vital.
- Ultimate Beauty Rejuvenation 40+ has over 20 ingredients, including L-Arginine, an amino acid that can improve nutrient flow to organs, including your skin.
- This amino acid also plays a role in repairing damage caused to the skin by environmental factors or aging and can help restore a more “youthful” look to the skin.
Beauty consumers are turning more toward science-driven skincare brands. We’re paying attention to the formulation and the results it will deliver. It’s clear that there’s a new focus on experts and authority, as we seek out brands we can trust. And, transparency and honesty are crucial.
Nitric Oxide’s Role:
- Ultimate Beauty’s science-backed supplements leverage the critical compound nitric oxide molecule to assist trillions of our cells to communicate with each other while supporting the body’s ability to absorb essential nutrients and enhance oxygen and blood flow.
- The body can produce its own nitric oxide through a healthy diet, exercise, and high-quality, science-backed ingredients in the form of supplementation — though our ability to produce nitric oxide diminishes as we age.
- Nitric oxide’s discovery as a “miracle molecule” won the Nobel Prize for medicine in 1992.
Ultimate Beauty nitric oxide supplements are composed of clean, plant-powered ingredients. The formulations are non-chemical, non-toxic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and non-synthetic. They are also filled in vegan capsules.
The Rise Of Supplements
Beauty customers are focusing as much on what they put into their bodies as they are on what they’re putting on their skin. People are also much more aware of the links between gut health, hormone balance, and wellbeing — and the impact these have on skin health. As a result, beauty customers are increasingly interested in adding supplements, or “ingestible skincare,” to their routine to address beauty and skin health from the inside out.
Nitric Oxide’s Role:
- Ultimate Beauty Health nitric oxide supplements provide the building blocks our skin needs to repair and restore connective tissue.
- These supplements also help natural collagen synthesis for your skin, bone, and eye health. They also include a good dose of B12 and folate, the natural version of B9.
In 2022, we’re seeing the beauty industry offer greater diversity in its product lines to attract a wider range of consumers than the beauty industry has traditionally targeted. This “beauty without bias” approach includes niche and underserved markets focusing on different ethnicities and genders. Health and beauty companies are even focusing on formulations and ingredients that make products more accessible.
And, inclusive skincare includes marketing to women over the age of 40 (a less targeted group in the health and beauty space) with products focused on well-aging, along with menopausal and perimenopausal concerns like hot flashes, night, sweats, and skin elasticity.
Nitric Oxide’s Role:
- Ultimate Beauty supplements were specifically created to address the underserved ages 45-65 beauty consumer demographic, although all women in their 30s should be thinking about a nutritional inside-out approach.
- These formulas are accessible to those sensitive to chemical/synthetic blends, are gluten-free (making them available to those with celiac disease), and are enclosed in a vegan capsule.
Use Nutricosmetics and Nitric Oxide with Confidence
When you’re looking for skincare support that focuses on skin health, is science-based, addresses issues from the inside out, and is inclusive, we hope you give Ultimate Beauty Recovery and Rejuvenation 40+ supplements a try.
Our supplements utilize the body’s nitric-oxide pathway to deliver a uniquely synergistic combination of natural ingredients. And, these ingredients help support the body’s ability to produce nitric oxide and absorb essential nutrients that help stimulate beauty from within.
Our supplement line includes:
REJUVENATION 40+, a powerful daily nitric oxide-boosting multivitamin that helps you feel better, younger, or more vital from the inside out. It supports healthy aging, blood flow, vitality, skin, hair, and nails.
RECOVERY, a “collagen activator” that boosts the activation of natural collagen from the inside out. It also supports healthy skin, connective tissue, post-workout and post-surgery support, bone and eye health.
And rest assured — our plant-powered products are non-chemical, non-toxic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and non-synthetic. They are also filled in vegan capsules.