Our mission long term for Ultimate Beauty Health, and our brands, TruBeauty for licensed practitioners and Ultimate Beauty products for consumers, is to help people feel and look better.
Our focus begins with women’s health.
We want to do our part to offer nutritional choices in the nutricosmetic space.
In 1991, the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute launched the “Women’s Health Initiative”, (WHI) to research and better understand how cardiovascular, breast cancer, colorectal cancer and osteoporosis affected post-menopausal women.
The key objective was to not only understand the why, but to offer solutions, and reduce the number of women who developed and passed away from these diseases.
This study took place over a fifteen-year span with over 160,000 women in participation. The work must continue.
The following considerations provides a framework:
- What will be the overall impact?
- How can we measure and evaluate tangible results?
- How effective can we deliver action and support?
Serving others is important to us because:
- Helping others helps ourselves to feel better.
- Helping others strengthens our values.
- Helping others empowers us to improve the lives of others.
There are a multitude of great causes supporting women. We believe that nutrition is a vital starting place, that is the reason why we do what we do.